top of page

POSTPONED - Renfrew Burgh Band in Bishopton on 1st March 2018

Due to the weather conditions we have taken the decision to cancel our concert tonight in Bishopton Parish Church. If you have already purchased a ticket then please hold onto it as we will reschedule the concert to later date. We hope everyone stays safe during this treacherous weather.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page